New Programs: Business Forensics, Public Administration, Nursing, Data Analytics, Hospitality Management, Healthcare Analysis, Special Education
June 24, 2013
- Lorain County Community College is starting an associate of applied science program in business forensics investigations.
- Saint Peter's University, in New Jersey, is starting a master of public administration program.
- University of Houston-Victoria is starting a master of science in nursing with a family nurse practitioner track.
- University of Maryland University College is starting a master of science in data analytics.
- University of Missouri at Columbia is starting an online bachelor's degree in hospitality management.
- University of Southern California is starting a master of science in healthcare decision analysis.
- Washington State University is starting an online master's degree in special education.
Search for Jobs
One of the nation's elite research universities, Florida State University — with the Carnegie Foundation's highest designation, Doctoral/Research...
Southwestern Oregon Community College is located in Coos Bay at the heart of Oregon’s scenic south coast–known for its miles of open public beaches,...