New Programs: Business Forensics, Public Administration, Nursing, Data Analytics, Hospitality Management, Healthcare Analysis, Special Education
June 24, 2013
- Lorain County Community College is starting an associate of applied science program in business forensics investigations.
- Saint Peter's University, in New Jersey, is starting a master of public administration program.
- University of Houston-Victoria is starting a master of science in nursing with a family nurse practitioner track.
- University of Maryland University College is starting a master of science in data analytics.
- University of Missouri at Columbia is starting an online bachelor's degree in hospitality management.
- University of Southern California is starting a master of science in healthcare decision analysis.
- Washington State University is starting an online master's degree in special education.
Search for Jobs
Using science-based knowledge, University of Missouri Extension engages people to understand change, solve problems and make informed decisions. MU...
San Juan College is one of the fastest growing community colleges in the New Mexico and serves the community through academic, occupational and...