June 24, 2013
- Lorain County Community College is starting an associate of applied science program in business forensics investigations.
- Saint Peter's University, in New Jersey, is starting a master of public administration program.
- University of Houston-Victoria is starting a master of science in nursing with a family nurse practitioner track.
- University of Maryland University College is starting a master of science in data analytics.
- University of Missouri at Columbia is starting an online bachelor's degree in hospitality management.
- University of Southern California is starting a master of science in healthcare decision analysis.
- Washington State University is starting an online master's degree in special education.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading