- Essay sees missing savings in Georgia Tech's much discussed MOOC-based program
- At lawyers' meeting, show of support for shared governance
- College associations introduce new ways to measure student completion
- Academic Minute: New Fish Species Discovered
- Faculty responsible for making online materials accessible for disabled students
- Ashford Offers Buyouts
- Florida Atlantic rehires adjunct at center of controversy over class exercise
- Supreme Court orders new appeals court consideration of affirmative action case
New Programs: Business Forensics, Public Administration, Nursing, Data Analytics, Hospitality Management, Healthcare Analysis, Special Education
June 24, 2013
- Lorain County Community College is starting an associate of applied science program in business forensics investigations.
- Saint Peter's University, in New Jersey, is starting a master of public administration program.
- University of Houston-Victoria is starting a master of science in nursing with a family nurse practitioner track.
- University of Maryland University College is starting a master of science in data analytics.
- University of Missouri at Columbia is starting an online bachelor's degree in hospitality management.
- University of Southern California is starting a master of science in healthcare decision analysis.
- Washington State University is starting an online master's degree in special education.
Search for Jobs
The Southwestern Community College District, located south of San Diego and extending to the U.S.—Mexico border, is one of 72 community college...
About Ursinus College Founded in 1869 First admitted women in 1880 1,650 students from 35 states and 12 countries 20% students of color 12 to 1...