New Programs: Business Forensics, Public Administration, Nursing, Data Analytics, Hospitality Management, Healthcare Analysis, Special Education
June 24, 2013
- Lorain County Community College is starting an associate of applied science program in business forensics investigations.
- Saint Peter's University, in New Jersey, is starting a master of public administration program.
- University of Houston-Victoria is starting a master of science in nursing with a family nurse practitioner track.
- University of Maryland University College is starting a master of science in data analytics.
- University of Missouri at Columbia is starting an online bachelor's degree in hospitality management.
- University of Southern California is starting a master of science in healthcare decision analysis.
- Washington State University is starting an online master's degree in special education.
Search for Jobs
Online Course Author - Communications, New Media, Digital Strategy, Data Analytics, Research, and/or Media Psychology
San Jacinto, CA
An intellectual destination One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, The University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking...
Located four blocks from the White House, The George Washington University was created by an Act of Congress in 1821. Today, GW is the largest...