New Programs: Business Forensics, Public Administration, Nursing, Data Analytics, Hospitality Management, Healthcare Analysis, Special Education
June 24, 2013
- Lorain County Community College is starting an associate of applied science program in business forensics investigations.
- Saint Peter's University, in New Jersey, is starting a master of public administration program.
- University of Houston-Victoria is starting a master of science in nursing with a family nurse practitioner track.
- University of Maryland University College is starting a master of science in data analytics.
- University of Missouri at Columbia is starting an online bachelor's degree in hospitality management.
- University of Southern California is starting a master of science in healthcare decision analysis.
- Washington State University is starting an online master's degree in special education.
Search for Jobs
Chapel Hill, NC
Nanaimo, BC, Canada
Fort Worth, TX
Why work at UOW Choosing a career at the University of Wollongong (UOW) is full of possibilities and will put you in the forefront of learning,...
The University of Connecticut is one of the nation's Top 20 Public Universities ( U.S. News & World Report ). UConn's main campus in Storrs is...