New Programs: Business Forensics, Public Administration, Nursing, Data Analytics, Hospitality Management, Healthcare Analysis, Special Education
June 24, 2013
- Lorain County Community College is starting an associate of applied science program in business forensics investigations.
- Saint Peter's University, in New Jersey, is starting a master of public administration program.
- University of Houston-Victoria is starting a master of science in nursing with a family nurse practitioner track.
- University of Maryland University College is starting a master of science in data analytics.
- University of Missouri at Columbia is starting an online bachelor's degree in hospitality management.
- University of Southern California is starting a master of science in healthcare decision analysis.
- Washington State University is starting an online master's degree in special education.
Search for Jobs
Glen Ellyn, IL
Old Westbury, NY
San Diego, CA
Established in 1830 as LaGrange College, the University of North Alabama has a rich history including the distinction of being the first state-...
Hunter College, located in the heart of bustling Manhattan, is the largest college in the City University of New York (CUNY) system. Founded in 1870...