- The Pulse podcast: interview with Blackboard's 'mobile evangelist'
- The Pulse podcast: Interview with Sonic Foundry's Sean Brown
- The Pulse podcast explores handwriting and voice capture services
- The Pulse podcast explores the future of 'flipping'
- Pulse podcast discusses what's ahead for eLearning technology
The Pulse: Flipping the Classroom With the iPad
This month's edition of The Pulse podcast discusses (and shows) how educators can use an iPad and Apple TV to help flip their classrooms.
This is the first edition of The Pulse presented in video form.
Rodney B. Murray, host of The Pulse, plays host to this discussion, which discusses products such as Dropbox, Keynote, TurningPoint and others.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced by Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.
Find out more, and listen to past Pulse podcasts, here.
Search for Jobs