- U. of Virginia changes much praised aid program to require loans
- NCAA Punishes U.C.-San Diego After Crew Coaches Hand Out Prescription Drugs
- NC law that ends pay raises for teachers with master's degrees a blow to college finances
- Essay on using digital tools to kickstart an alternative academic career
- U. of Oslo Rejects Application From Killer of 77
- Fat-shaming professor faces censure from university
- Report Evaluates Ideas for Changing NCAA Structures
- University libraries look to reduce licensing costs
New Programs: Chinese, IT Management, Neuroscience, Occupational Therapy, Entrepreneurship, Software Engineering, Nursing
August 7, 2013
- Benedictine University is starting an undergraduate minor in Chinese language and culture.
- Colorado State University-Global Campus is starting a master of information technology management degree.
- Gallaudet University is starting a Ph.D. in educational neuroscience.
- MGH Institute of Health Professions is starting a doctor of occupational therapy program.
- Seminole State College of Florida is starting an associate of science program in entrepreneurship and small business management.
- University of Alabama at Tuscaloosa is starting an undergraduate concentration in software engineering.
- Virginia Tech is starting an undergraduate major in environmental informatics.
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania is starting a doctorate of nursing practice program.
Search for Jobs
Our History. Your Future. As one of the nation’s top Catholic liberal arts colleges, St. Norbert enjoys a proud history and a foundation rooted in...
As one of the nation's leading liberal arts colleges, Denison offers an authentic education in the fine arts, humanities, natural sciences, and...