New Programs: Architecture, Taxation, Public Health, Homeland Security, Analytics, Environmental Studies
September 10, 2013
- Alfred State College of Technology of the State University of New York is starting a bachelor of architecture program.
- Benedictine University is starting a master of science in taxation.
- Marshall University is starting a master of public health program.
- Northern Virginia Community College is starting an associate degree in homeland security.
- Texas A&M University is starting a master of science in analytics.
- Wheelock College has started an undergraduate major in environmental studies.
Search for Jobs
Los Angeles, CA
Glen Ellyn, IL
The Southwestern Community College District, located south of San Diego and extending to the U.S.—Mexico border, is one of 72 community college...
Brandman University provides students with a dynamic education based on excellence and flexibility that creates lasting value and relevance for...