New Programs: Architecture, Taxation, Public Health, Homeland Security, Analytics, Environmental Studies
September 10, 2013
- Alfred State College of Technology of the State University of New York is starting a bachelor of architecture program.
- Benedictine University is starting a master of science in taxation.
- Marshall University is starting a master of public health program.
- Northern Virginia Community College is starting an associate degree in homeland security.
- Texas A&M University is starting a master of science in analytics.
- Wheelock College has started an undergraduate major in environmental studies.
Search for Jobs
Los Angeles, CA
Chapel Hill, NC
Glen Ellyn, IL
St. Edward’s University is one of “America’s Best Colleges.” St. Edward’s University offers an extraordinary educational environment that challenges...
Metropolitan Community College MCC is a comprehensive, full-service public community college supported by the taxpayers of Dodge, Douglas, Sarpy and...