New Programs: Architecture, Taxation, Public Health, Homeland Security, Analytics, Environmental Studies
September 10, 2013
- Alfred State College of Technology of the State University of New York is starting a bachelor of architecture program.
- Benedictine University is starting a master of science in taxation.
- Marshall University is starting a master of public health program.
- Northern Virginia Community College is starting an associate degree in homeland security.
- Texas A&M University is starting a master of science in analytics.
- Wheelock College has started an undergraduate major in environmental studies.
Search for Jobs
Fort Worth, TX
RICH AND VIBRANT HISTORY Roosevelt University was founded on principle: Higher education should be available to all academically qualified students,...
Lansing Community College (LCC) was established in 1957 to fulfill growing demand for specialized and technical education opportunities for the...