- The Pulse podcast explores the future of 'flipping'
- Pulse podcast discusses what's ahead for eLearning technology
- The Pulse podcast: interview with Blackboard's 'mobile evangelist'
- The Pulse podcast features interview with Blackboard's Jay Bhatt
- The Pulse podcast features part two of interview with Blackboard's Jay Bhatt
The Pulse: Ken Hartman of Eduventures
This month's edition of The Pulse podcast features an interview with Ken Hartman, a senior fellow at Eduventures and former president of Drexel University Online.
In the interview with Rodney B. Murray, host of The Pulse, Hartman covers the waterfront of current issues in higher education and education technology, from trends in online learning to current controversies involving accreditation to promising new companies and technologies.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced by Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.
Find out more, and listen to past Pulse podcasts, here.
Search for Jobs