New Programs: Emergency Management, Theater, Connective Media, Legal Studies, Finance, Education, Yoga Studies, Chamber Music
October 10, 2013
- Adler School of Professional Psychology is starting a master of arts in emergency management leadership.
- American International College has started an undergraduate major in theater.
- Cornell University and the Technion are starting a joint master's degree in connective media, to be offered on their new technology campus in New York City.
- Husson University has started a bachelor of science in legal studies.
- Iowa State University is staring a master's degree in finance.
- Leeward Community College of the University of Hawaii is starting an associate of arts in teaching program.
- Loyola Marymount University is starting a master of arts in yoga studies.
- Oberlin Conservatory is staring a master's program in contemporary chamber music.
Search for Jobs
Oklahoma City, OK
St. Paul, MN
St. Paul, MN
Los Altos Hills, CA
The University of San Francisco was founded in 1855 as the first university in San Francisco. A private, Jesuit university with a long and...
Georgia Highlands College is a state college of the University System of Georgia, providing a baccalaureate degree in nursing as well as associate...