New Programs: Emergency Management, Theater, Connective Media, Legal Studies, Finance, Education, Yoga Studies, Chamber Music
October 10, 2013
- Adler School of Professional Psychology is starting a master of arts in emergency management leadership.
- American International College has started an undergraduate major in theater.
- Cornell University and the Technion are starting a joint master's degree in connective media, to be offered on their new technology campus in New York City.
- Husson University has started a bachelor of science in legal studies.
- Iowa State University is staring a master's degree in finance.
- Leeward Community College of the University of Hawaii is starting an associate of arts in teaching program.
- Loyola Marymount University is starting a master of arts in yoga studies.
- Oberlin Conservatory is staring a master's program in contemporary chamber music.
Search for Jobs
Glen Ellyn, IL
Old Westbury, NY
San Diego, CA
Saint Mary's College of California is fundamentally designed to transform the way in which students understand themselves and engage with the world...
Piedmont Technical College transforms lives and strengthens communities by providing opportunities for intellectual and economic growth. The College...