New Programs: Emergency Management, Theater, Connective Media, Legal Studies, Finance, Education, Yoga Studies, Chamber Music
October 10, 2013
- Adler School of Professional Psychology is starting a master of arts in emergency management leadership.
- American International College has started an undergraduate major in theater.
- Cornell University and the Technion are starting a joint master's degree in connective media, to be offered on their new technology campus in New York City.
- Husson University has started a bachelor of science in legal studies.
- Iowa State University is staring a master's degree in finance.
- Leeward Community College of the University of Hawaii is starting an associate of arts in teaching program.
- Loyola Marymount University is starting a master of arts in yoga studies.
- Oberlin Conservatory is staring a master's program in contemporary chamber music.
Search for Jobs
Mission Viejo, CA
East Longmeadow, MA
Founded in 1950 by the Religious of the Sacred Heart of Mary, Marymount is a comprehensive, coeducational Catholic university located just minutes...
Babson College is the educator for Entrepreneurship of All Kinds™ and home to the #1 MBA program in entrepreneurship for 19 consecutive years...