- Louisiana college plans to send all freshmen to Paris in the first days of class
- Laureate's growing global network of institutions
- History shows: the humanities have vocational utility (essay)
- Study finds increase in English language programs in continental Europe
- Report: Colleges Can Help Improve Youth Voter Turnout
- Santa Clara U. Drops Abortion Coverage
- Alice Munro Wins Literature Nobel
- Academic Minute: Lifestyle and Teen Obesity
New Programs: Emergency Management, Theater, Connective Media, Legal Studies, Finance, Education, Yoga Studies, Chamber Music
October 10, 2013
- Adler School of Professional Psychology is starting a master of arts in emergency management leadership.
- American International College has started an undergraduate major in theater.
- Cornell University and the Technion are starting a joint master's degree in connective media, to be offered on their new technology campus in New York City.
- Husson University has started a bachelor of science in legal studies.
- Iowa State University is staring a master's degree in finance.
- Leeward Community College of the University of Hawaii is starting an associate of arts in teaching program.
- Loyola Marymount University is starting a master of arts in yoga studies.
- Oberlin Conservatory is staring a master's program in contemporary chamber music.
Search for Jobs
Chapel Hill, NC
The University of Connecticut is one of the nation's Top 20 Public Universities ( U.S. News & World Report ). UConn's main campus in Storrs is...
Bellarmine University is a dynamic, growing university with a strong liberal arts focus in the Catholic tradition and a bold vision for the future...