- New Programs: Nursing, Museums, Public Health, Biochemistry
- New Programs: Physical Therapy, Organizational Leadership, Teaching and Learning, Biochemistry, Ballet Pedagogy, Nursing, Public Management, Golf Management
- Colleges start new degree programs
- New Programs: Nursing, Education, Computer Science
- New Programs: Biochemistry, Health Informatics, Conservation Medicine, Occupational Therapy
- New Programs: Business, Library Science, Nursing, Public History, Branding,
- Colleges start new academic programs
- Colleges start new programs
New Programs: Nursing, Business, Biochemistry, Higher Education
October 17, 2013
- Daytona State College is starting a bachelor of science in nursing.
- Rollins College is starting two new undergraduate majors: business with a management concentration, and social entrepreneurship and business.
- South Dakota State University is starting a Ph.D. in biochemistry.
- University of St. Francis, in Illinois, is starting a master of science in higher education.
Search for Jobs
Visiting E-Learning Information Technology Specialist - Department of Mathematics (NetMath) (A1500474)
Hobart and William Smith Colleges are coordinate, private, liberal arts institutions, located in Geneva, N.Y. — the heart of the Finger Lakes region...
Mount Saint Mary's University is an independent, Catholic, liberal arts college which provides a values-based undergraduate education for women, as...