- New Programs: Nursing, Museums, Public Health, Biochemistry
- New Programs: Physical Therapy, Organizational Leadership, Teaching and Learning, Biochemistry, Ballet Pedagogy, Nursing, Public Management, Golf Management
- Colleges start new degree programs
- New Programs: Nursing, Education, Computer Science
- New Programs: Biochemistry, Health Informatics, Conservation Medicine, Occupational Therapy
New Programs: Nursing, Business, Biochemistry, Higher Education
October 17, 2013
- Daytona State College is starting a bachelor of science in nursing.
- Rollins College is starting two new undergraduate majors: business with a management concentration, and social entrepreneurship and business.
- South Dakota State University is starting a Ph.D. in biochemistry.
- University of St. Francis, in Illinois, is starting a master of science in higher education.
Search for Jobs
East Longmeadow, MA
Who will create tomorrow’s designs? Tomorrow’s fashions? Tomorrow’s media? Or tomorrow’s cuisines? Our students find those answers at The Art...
The German University in Cairo is an independent, non-profit oriented Egyptian private institution, managed by a consortium of Germans and Egyptians...