- Liberal arts are the best preparation -- even for a business career (essay)
- Community college completion strategies lack scale, report finds
- European educators consider how their MOOCs could compete with those from U.S.
- Collegiality Not an 'Implied' Tenure Criterion, North Dakota Panel Says
- New Programs: Nursing, Museums, Public Health, Biochemistry
- Recent Professional Science Master's Graduates Find Employment
- A fix for the big-time college football mess (essay)
- Meet Professor Dumpster
New Programs: Nursing, Business, Biochemistry, Higher Education
October 17, 2013
- Daytona State College is starting a bachelor of science in nursing.
- Rollins College is starting two new undergraduate majors: business with a management concentration, and social entrepreneurship and business.
- South Dakota State University is starting a Ph.D. in biochemistry.
- University of St. Francis, in Illinois, is starting a master of science in higher education.
Search for Jobs
Chapel Hill, NC
Alfred State College Offers Outstanding Opportunities Alfred State College, a college of technology within the State University of New York (SUNY)...
The German University in Cairo is an independent, non-profit oriented Egyptian private institution, managed by a consortium of Germans and Egyptians...