- New Programs: Nursing, Museums, Public Health, Biochemistry
- New Programs: Physical Therapy, Organizational Leadership, Teaching and Learning, Biochemistry, Ballet Pedagogy, Nursing, Public Management, Golf Management
- Colleges start new degree programs
- New Programs: Nursing, Education, Computer Science
- New Programs: Biochemistry, Health Informatics, Conservation Medicine, Occupational Therapy
New Programs: Nursing, Business, Biochemistry, Higher Education
October 17, 2013
- Daytona State College is starting a bachelor of science in nursing.
- Rollins College is starting two new undergraduate majors: business with a management concentration, and social entrepreneurship and business.
- South Dakota State University is starting a Ph.D. in biochemistry.
- University of St. Francis, in Illinois, is starting a master of science in higher education.
Search for Jobs
Saratoga Springs, NY
Chapel Hill, NC
Northwestern College combines academic rigor with a Christ-centered worldview for an education that earns top-10 honors from U.S. News & World...
Gloucester County College (GCC), which marked its 46th year of service in 2013, is a publicly supported two-year institution, fully accredited by the...