- Essay on the need for a new, innovation-focused accreditor
- Essay calls for faculty members to learn how to advise students on non-academic matters
- Faculty Athletics Reps Want Division I to Stay Intact
- Academic Minute: Evolution Punishes Selfishness
- Tensions over gay rights at two religious colleges
- Peking U. Offers Defense of Controversial Firing
- Groups raise concerns that British human rights activist is being blocked from entering U.S.
- Online course providers increasingly using the term 'learning experience'
New Programs: Sports Management, Spanish, Robotics, First-Year Studies, Engineering, Creative Writing
October 28, 2013
- American Public University System has started a bachelor of science in sports management.
- James Madison University and the University of Salamanca have started a dual master's program for Spanish language educators in which students will earn a master of languages and culture from Salamanca and a master of education from James Madison.
- Johns Hopkins University has started a master's program in robotics.
- Kennesaw State University is starting a master's program in first-year studies, to train those who work with new college students.
- St. Francis University, in Pennsylvania, is starting a bachelor's degree in petroleum and natural gas engineering.
- University of Houston at Victoria is starting a master of fine arts in creative writing.
Search for Jobs
Chapel Hill, NC
Fort Myers, FL
Central College, Founded in 1853, Central College of Pella, Iowa, is a private, residential four-year liberal arts college known for its academic...
The internationally recognized Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy develops creative, ethical leaders in science, technology, engineering and...