New Programs: Sports Management, Spanish, Robotics, First-Year Studies, Engineering, Creative Writing
October 28, 2013
- American Public University System has started a bachelor of science in sports management.
- James Madison University and the University of Salamanca have started a dual master's program for Spanish language educators in which students will earn a master of languages and culture from Salamanca and a master of education from James Madison.
- Johns Hopkins University has started a master's program in robotics.
- Kennesaw State University is starting a master's program in first-year studies, to train those who work with new college students.
- St. Francis University, in Pennsylvania, is starting a bachelor's degree in petroleum and natural gas engineering.
- University of Houston at Victoria is starting a master of fine arts in creative writing.
Search for Jobs
Rowan University, located a half-hour outside of Philadelphia with its main campus in suburban Glassboro, N.J., is an institution on the move. This...
Founded in 1871, Elmhurst is a private, four-year college affiliated with the United Church of Christ . The curriculum combines liberal learning and...