October 28, 2013
- American Public University System has started a bachelor of science in sports management.
- James Madison University and the University of Salamanca have started a dual master's program for Spanish language educators in which students will earn a master of languages and culture from Salamanca and a master of education from James Madison.
- Johns Hopkins University has started a master's program in robotics.
- Kennesaw State University is starting a master's program in first-year studies, to train those who work with new college students.
- St. Francis University, in Pennsylvania, is starting a bachelor's degree in petroleum and natural gas engineering.
- University of Houston at Victoria is starting a master of fine arts in creative writing.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading