New Programs: Sports Management, Spanish, Robotics, First-Year Studies, Engineering, Creative Writing
October 28, 2013
- American Public University System has started a bachelor of science in sports management.
- James Madison University and the University of Salamanca have started a dual master's program for Spanish language educators in which students will earn a master of languages and culture from Salamanca and a master of education from James Madison.
- Johns Hopkins University has started a master's program in robotics.
- Kennesaw State University is starting a master's program in first-year studies, to train those who work with new college students.
- St. Francis University, in Pennsylvania, is starting a bachelor's degree in petroleum and natural gas engineering.
- University of Houston at Victoria is starting a master of fine arts in creative writing.
Search for Jobs
Los Angeles, CA
Chapel Hill, NC
Glen Ellyn, IL
Founded in 1843 in Worcester, Massachusetts, the College of the Holy Cross is among the nation's leading liberal arts institutions. A highly...
Since its inception in 1967, College of DuPage has matured into something very special. It's a community college with far-reaching impact. We're...