- Study tracks attrition rates for STEM majors
- NYU and UAW agree to terms of election for teaching assistant union
- Adjunct professor challenges mid-semester dismissal from a community college
- Fordham Erred With Athletic Scholarships, NCAA Says
- Review of Walter Nugent, 'The Tolerant Populists: Kansas Populism and Nativism'
- New Programs: Education, Emergency Management, Systems Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Environmental Studies
- Colleges start new academic programs
- Academic Minute: Games and Entertaining Choices
New Programs: Health, Computer Engineering, Science Law, Aging, Energy
November 27, 2013
- Emory University is starting an interdisciplinary undergraduate major in human health.
- Lewis University is starting a bachelor of science in computer engineering.
- Northwestern University is starting a master of science in law program.
- University of Southern California and the Buck Institute for Research on Aging are starting a joint Ph.D. program in the biology of aging.
- West Virginia University is starting a bachelor of science in environmental and energy resource management.
Search for Jobs
Chapel Hill, NC
The Lebanese American University (LAU) is a leading, private and nonsectarian higher education institution in Lebanon. It operates under the charter...
One of the nation’s top liberal arts colleges, Wittenberg University challenges students to become responsible global citizens, to discover their...