November 27, 2013
- Emory University is starting an interdisciplinary undergraduate major in human health.
- Lewis University is starting a bachelor of science in computer engineering.
- Northwestern University is starting a master of science in law program.
- University of Southern California and the Buck Institute for Research on Aging are starting a joint Ph.D. program in the biology of aging.
- West Virginia University is starting a bachelor of science in environmental and energy resource management.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading