November 27, 2013
- Emory University is starting an interdisciplinary undergraduate major in human health.
- Lewis University is starting a bachelor of science in computer engineering.
- Northwestern University is starting a master of science in law program.
- University of Southern California and the Buck Institute for Research on Aging are starting a joint Ph.D. program in the biology of aging.
- West Virginia University is starting a bachelor of science in environmental and energy resource management.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading