- Pulse podcast examines Blackboard Analytics for Learn
- The Pulse podcast features interview with Charley Miller of TouchCast
- Pulse podcast explores use of ePortfolios in higher education
- The Pulse podcast features tools to help teach lab courses online
- The Pulse podcast explores handwriting and voice capture services
The Pulse: iTunes U. and Dr. Fus
This month's edition of The Pulse podcast features an interview with Ohio State University's Matthew W. Stoltzfus, whose General Chemistry course enrolled more than 100,000 iTunes U students in its first year.
Stoltzfus, who goes by Dr. Fus, talks with host Rodney B. Murray about the mechanics and strategy behind the course, and why he opted to create his own course rather than use Khan Academy or the equivalent.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced by Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.
Search for Jobs