New Programs: Innovation, Medicine and Law, Radiologic Technology, Hospitality, Health Communications, Communication Sciences, Data Science, Nuclear Engineering
January 31, 2014
- Art Center College of Design and Claremont Graduate University are starting an M.S./M.B.A. degree in innovation systems design.
- Boston University is starting a six-year joint M.D./J.D. program.
- Danville Community College, in collaboration with the Danville Regional Medical Center, is starting an associate of applied science in radiologic technology.
- Georgetown University is starting a master's degree in hospitality management.
- Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis is starting a doctorate in health communication.
- Iona College is starting a master of arts degree in communication sciences and disorders.
- Saint Peter's University, in New Jersey, is starting a master of science program in data science, with a concentration in business analytics.
- U.S. Naval Academy has started an undergraduate major in nuclear engineering.
Search for Jobs
Oklahoma City, OK
St. Paul, MN
St. Paul, MN
Los Altos Hills, CA
San Diego, CA
As one of the nation's most selective private liberal arts colleges, CMC sits among the intellectually-stimulating, socially-fulfilling, seven-...
Orange County Community College has touched the lives of countless numbers of the county’s 350,000 residents through its credit programs, non-credit...