New Programs: Innovation, Medicine and Law, Radiologic Technology, Hospitality, Health Communications, Communication Sciences, Data Science, Nuclear Engineering
January 31, 2014
- Art Center College of Design and Claremont Graduate University are starting an M.S./M.B.A. degree in innovation systems design.
- Boston University is starting a six-year joint M.D./J.D. program.
- Danville Community College, in collaboration with the Danville Regional Medical Center, is starting an associate of applied science in radiologic technology.
- Georgetown University is starting a master's degree in hospitality management.
- Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis is starting a doctorate in health communication.
- Iona College is starting a master of arts degree in communication sciences and disorders.
- Saint Peter's University, in New Jersey, is starting a master of science program in data science, with a concentration in business analytics.
- U.S. Naval Academy has started an undergraduate major in nuclear engineering.
Search for Jobs
Chapel Hill, NC
Nanaimo, BC, Canada
Darton State College is a two-year unit of the University System of Georgia, located in Albany (population 100,000), the hub of southwest Georgia,...
Texas Roots. Infinite Possibilities. Lamar University students enjoy small classes where they can build lasting friendships with professors and peers...