- Pulse podcast discusses what's ahead for eLearning technology
- The Pulse podcast explores the future of 'flipping'
- The Pulse podcast explores handwriting and voice capture services
- Podcast features interview with Trent Batson on authentic learning
- Report encourages cautious, patient universities to expand to India
- The Pulse guide to DIY podcasting
- Book argues for Christian higher education to play role in educating adult students
- For Stanford U. MOOC instructors, trial and error breeds success
The Pulse: Pruvalu and ePortfolios
Reuter talks with Rodney B. Murray, host of The Pulse, about how colleges and universities are using Pruvalu for such purposes as institutional accreditation, assessment of student learning and faculty development.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced by Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.
Search for Jobs