- The Pulse podcast explores the future of 'flipping'
- Pulse podcast discusses what's ahead for eLearning technology
- The Pulse podcast explores handwriting and voice capture services
- Podcast features interview with Trent Batson on authentic learning
- The Pulse podcast: interview with Blackboard's 'mobile evangelist'
- The Pulse guide to DIY podcasting
- Pulse podcast examines Blackboard Analytics for Learn
- The Pulse podcast features the history of ... The Pulse podcast
The Pulse: Pruvalu and ePortfolios
Reuter talks with Rodney B. Murray, host of The Pulse, about how colleges and universities are using Pruvalu for such purposes as institutional accreditation, assessment of student learning and faculty development.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced by Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.
Search for Jobs