Commencement Speakers Announced: Albright, Barton, Clarkson, DePauw, Lasell, Lawrence, Monmouth, Mount Ida, Ohio Dominican, U. of Denver
April 3, 2014
The following colleges and universities have announced their commencement speakers for spring 2014:
- Albright College: Bob Garfield, co-host of NPR’s “On the Media."
- Barton College: Anita Brown-Graham, director of the Institute for Emerging Issues.
- Clarkson University: Steven Chu, Former U.S. secretary of energy (currently professor of physics and professor of molecular and cellular physiology at Stanford University), and Avery Bang, CEO of Bridges to Prosperity.
- DePauw University: Kal Penn, the actor.
- Lasell College: Joseph Abboud, the fashion designer.
- Lawrence University: Charles Gibson, former anchor of ABC’s “World News” and former co-anchor of “Good Morning, America.”
- Monmouth College: Paul Weisenfeld, vice president for Global Programs at RTI International, a North Carolina-based non-profit organization that conducts research on behalf of the U.S. Agency for International Development.
- Mount Ida College: U.S. Representative Joseph P. Kennedy III.
- Ohio Dominican University: The Rev. Wilson (Bill) Miscamble, professor of history at the University of Notre Dame.
- University of Denver: Harold Hongju Koh, Sterling Professor of International Law at Yale Law School; Donna Lynne, executive vice president of Kaiser Foundation Hospitals; and Linda Childears, president and CEO of the Daniels Fund.
Search for Jobs
De Pere, WI
Dallas County Community College District (DCCCD) is the largest undergraduate institution in the state of Texas. DCCCD seven colleges – Brookhaven,...
Attracting students from across the country and around the globe, Wheaton College is a highly selective, four-year, private liberal arts college with...