- Addressing the mismatch between colleges and the job market (essay)
- Community College of Philadelphia trustees hire president despite faculty concerns
- New York governor looks for private money to educate prisoners after heat over public financing
- Campuses must create formal networks for female STEM professors (essay)
- Study shows positive imapcts of government aid on graduation rates
- Massachusetts Sues Corinthian Colleges
- New Leader Named for Grad School Group
- Controversy Over Decision to Call Off Rap Concert
New Programs: Nursing, Counselor Education, Sports Journalism, Kinesiology, Latino Studies, Science, Media Management
April 4, 2014
- Alma College is starting a bachelor of science in nursing.
- Lindsey Wilson College is starting a Ph.D. program in counselor education and supervision.
- Quinnipiac University is starting a master's program in sports journalism.
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro is starting an online doctor of education program in kinesiology.
- University of North Texas is starting a certificate and degree program in Latina/o and Mexican-American studies.
- University of Southern California is starting a master of science program in entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Virginia Tech is starting three new bachelor's degrees in science fields: computational modeling and data analytics, microbiology, and nanoscience.
- Wagner College is starting an M.B.A. with a focus on media management.
Search for Jobs
Chapel Hill, NC
Fort Myers, FL
Saint Augustine’s University is a four-year institution preparing students for leadership roles in a complex, diverse, and rapidly changing world...
A New University with a Long History The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley was created by the Texas Legislature in 2013 in a historic move that...