- New Programs: Construction Management, Health and Kinesiology, Theater, Psychology and Child Development, Environmental Studies, Criminal Justice and Nursing
- New Programs: Forensic Nursing, Economics and Policy Analysis, Architecture, Wind Technology, Nutritional Sciences, Global Studies
- New Programs: Computer Forensics, Exercise Science, Business, Nanoscience, Gerontology
- Newly Tenured ... at Bowdoin, Gettysburg, Williams
- Colleges add new programs
- New Programs: Animal Studies, Senior Housing, Energy, Computer Security, Organizational Supervision
- New Programs: Social Change MBA, Global Health, Instructional Technology, Clinical Research, Journalism, Science Education
- New Programs: Mexican-American Studies, Nursing and Business, Information Visualization
New Programs: Nursing, Counselor Education, Sports Journalism, Kinesiology, Latino Studies, Science, Media Management
April 4, 2014
- Alma College is starting a bachelor of science in nursing.
- Lindsey Wilson College is starting a Ph.D. program in counselor education and supervision.
- Quinnipiac University is starting a master's program in sports journalism.
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro is starting an online doctor of education program in kinesiology.
- University of North Texas is starting a certificate and degree program in Latina/o and Mexican-American studies.
- University of Southern California is starting a master of science program in entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Virginia Tech is starting three new bachelor's degrees in science fields: computational modeling and data analytics, microbiology, and nanoscience.
- Wagner College is starting an M.B.A. with a focus on media management.
Search for Jobs
Visiting E-Learning Information Technology Specialist - Department of Mathematics (NetMath) (A1500474)
Founded in 1963, Kennesaw State University (KSU) is the third-largest in the University System of Georgia with more than 22,500 undergraduate and...
Piedmont Technical College transforms lives and strengthens communities by providing opportunities for intellectual and economic growth. The College...