- New Programs: Construction Management, Health and Kinesiology, Theater, Psychology and Child Development, Environmental Studies, Criminal Justice and Nursing
- New Programs: Computer Forensics, Exercise Science, Business, Nanoscience, Gerontology
- New Programs: Mexican-American Studies, Nursing and Business, Information Visualization
- New Programs: Animal Studies, Senior Housing, Energy, Computer Security, Organizational Supervision
- New Programs: Energy, Information Technology, Nanosciences
New Programs: Nursing, Counselor Education, Sports Journalism, Kinesiology, Latino Studies, Science, Media Management
April 4, 2014
- Alma College is starting a bachelor of science in nursing.
- Lindsey Wilson College is starting a Ph.D. program in counselor education and supervision.
- Quinnipiac University is starting a master's program in sports journalism.
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro is starting an online doctor of education program in kinesiology.
- University of North Texas is starting a certificate and degree program in Latina/o and Mexican-American studies.
- University of Southern California is starting a master of science program in entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Virginia Tech is starting three new bachelor's degrees in science fields: computational modeling and data analytics, microbiology, and nanoscience.
- Wagner College is starting an M.B.A. with a focus on media management.
Search for Jobs
Ann Arbor, MI
Chapel Hill, NC
Nanaimo, BC, Canada
Part of the City University of New York (CUNY) since its founding in 1961, Queens College is one of CUNY’s largest senior colleges. Often referred to...
Armstrong State University is located in Savannah, within twenty-five miles of some of Georgia's most beautiful coastline. Each year, millions visit...