- The Pulse podcast features the history of ... The Pulse podcast
- The Pulse podcast explores the future of 'flipping'
- Pulse podcast discusses what's ahead for eLearning technology
- The Pulse podcast explores handwriting and voice capture services
- Pulse podcast explores use of ePortfolios in higher education
- The Pulse podcast: Using the iPad to flip classroom
- The Pulse podcast: interview with Blackboard's 'mobile evangelist'
- The Pulse guide to DIY podcasting
The Pulse: Ray Henderson of In the Telling
The technology entrepreneur Ray Henderson discusses his latest venture, In the Telling, in this month's edition of The Pulse podcast.
Henderson, a former Blackboard and Pearson executive, describes how In the Telling -- which calls itself a documentary instruction company -- strives to help faculty members flip their classrooms.
Rodney B. Murray, host of The Pulse, talks to Henderson about the platform, the market it serves, and what In the Telling calls "synchronized transmedia."
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced by Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.
Search for Jobs