- New Programs: Emergency Management, Nursing, Leadership
- New Programs: Urban Sustainability, Wind Energy, Health Care Administration, Aviation Logistics, Landscape Architecture
- New Programs: Computing, Nursing, Meteorology
- New Programs: Global Finance, Engineering, Theater Education, Media, Leadership
- New Programs: Applied Engineering, Nursing, Church Management
New Programs: Logistics, Nursing, Finance
June 5, 2014
- Florida State College at Jacksonville is starting a bachelor of applied science program in logistics.
- Frostburg State University is staring an online master of science in nursing program.
- Gwynedd Mercy University is starting a doctor of nursing practice degree.
- Pennsylvania State University is starting an online bachelor's degree in finance.
Search for Jobs
Grand Forks, ND
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Founded in 1871, Elmhurst is a private, four-year college affiliated with the United Church of Christ . The curriculum combines liberal learning and...
Claflin University is a nationally ranked comprehensive institution of higher education affiliated with The United Methodist Church. A historically...