- New Programs: Emergency Management, Nursing, Leadership
- New Programs: Urban Sustainability, Wind Energy, Health Care Administration, Aviation Logistics, Landscape Architecture
- New Programs: Computing, Nursing, Meteorology
- New Programs: Global Finance, Engineering, Theater Education, Media, Leadership
- New Programs: Applied Engineering, Nursing, Church Management
New Programs: Logistics, Nursing, Finance
June 5, 2014
- Florida State College at Jacksonville is starting a bachelor of applied science program in logistics.
- Frostburg State University is staring an online master of science in nursing program.
- Gwynedd Mercy University is starting a doctor of nursing practice degree.
- Pennsylvania State University is starting an online bachelor's degree in finance.
Search for Jobs
Fort Belvoir, VA
South Hadley, MA
We, of Henry Ford Community College , are dedicated to the education and enrichment of our students and community. As a comprehensive community...
The MiraCosta Community College District is one of California’s 112 public community colleges and is fully accredited by the Western Association of...