- New Programs: Emergency Management, Nursing, Leadership
- New Programs: Urban Sustainability, Wind Energy, Health Care Administration, Aviation Logistics, Landscape Architecture
- New Programs: Computing, Nursing, Meteorology
- New Programs: Global Finance, Engineering, Theater Education, Media, Leadership
- New Programs: Applied Engineering, Nursing, Church Management
New Programs: Logistics, Nursing, Finance
June 5, 2014
- Florida State College at Jacksonville is starting a bachelor of applied science program in logistics.
- Frostburg State University is staring an online master of science in nursing program.
- Gwynedd Mercy University is starting a doctor of nursing practice degree.
- Pennsylvania State University is starting an online bachelor's degree in finance.
Search for Jobs
Notre Dame, IN
Orange City, IA
MPC, one of 112 colleges in the California Community College System, is the focal point for learning beyond the secondary school. It endeavors to...
Leadership and Innovation Life Chiropractic College West, which offers a Doctor of Chiropractic degree, is internationally recognized for leadership...