- The Pulse podcast explores the future of 'flipping'
- The Pulse podcast interview with Ken Hartman
- The Pulse podcast: interview with Blackboard's 'mobile evangelist'
- The Pulse guide to DIY podcasting
- The Pulse podcast: Using the iPad to flip classroom
- Pulse podcast features interview with Brad Koch of Blackboard Learn
- The Pulse podcast explores handwriting and voice capture services
- Pulse podcast explores use of ePortfolios in higher education
The Pulse: On the Horizon for eLearning
This month's edition of The Pulse podcast looks at what's on the horizon in digital learning instruction.
In it, Rodney B. Murray, the host of The Pulse, discusses some of the trends in eLearning teaching and technology. He explores the 2014 Horizon Report and trends in pedagogy, among other things.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced by Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.
Find out more, and listen to past Pulse podcasts, here.
Search for Jobs