- New Programs: Nursing, Nuclear Medicine Technology, English, Industrial Engineering, International Law
- New Programs: Medical Assistance, Business Studies, International Business, Space and Telecommunications Law
- New Programs: Graphic Communications, Financial Services Law, Wine Business Management
- New Programs: Business and Government, Nursing, Fine Arts, Social Inequality, Educational Leadership
- New Programs: Sustainable Food and Bioenergy, Mental Disability Law, Social Work, Corporate Law and Finance
- Colleges start new programs
- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Creative Writing, Dental Assisting, Nursing
New Programs: Nursing, Filmmaking, Instructional Technology, Behavioral Sciences, Advocacy, Construction Management
August 12, 2014
- Georgetown University is starting a doctor of nursing practice program.
- Maryland Institute College of Art is starting an M.F.A. in filmmaking.
- New York Institute Technology - Abu Dhabi is starting an M.S. program in instructional technology.
- Ozarks Technical Community College, in collaboration with Drury University, is starting an associate of arts in behavioral sciences.
- Stetson University is starting a dual-degree program in which students may earn a J.D. degree and an LL.M. degree in advocacy in seven semesters.
- University of Texas at Arlington is starting a master's program in construction management.
Search for Jobs
Saratoga Springs, NY
Visiting E-Learning Information Technology Specialist - Department of Mathematics (NetMath) (A1500474)
BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY–HAWAII is the preeminent international center of learning in the Pacific. Its small campus is a unique laboratory of...
Texas College, a historically black college providing a liberal arts education since 1894, exists to help people succeed by assisting them in...