- New Programs: Nursing, Nuclear Medicine Technology, English, Industrial Engineering, International Law
- New Programs: Business and Government, Nursing, Fine Arts, Social Inequality, Educational Leadership
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Languages, National Security Law, Biochemistry
- New Programs: Sustainable Food and Bioenergy, Mental Disability Law, Social Work, Corporate Law and Finance
New Programs: Nursing, Filmmaking, Instructional Technology, Behavioral Sciences, Advocacy, Construction Management
August 12, 2014
- Georgetown University is starting a doctor of nursing practice program.
- Maryland Institute College of Art is starting an M.F.A. in filmmaking.
- New York Institute Technology - Abu Dhabi is starting an M.S. program in instructional technology.
- Ozarks Technical Community College, in collaboration with Drury University, is starting an associate of arts in behavioral sciences.
- Stetson University is starting a dual-degree program in which students may earn a J.D. degree and an LL.M. degree in advocacy in seven semesters.
- University of Texas at Arlington is starting a master's program in construction management.
Search for Jobs
Glen Ellyn, IL
Old Westbury, NY
San Diego, CA
William Paterson University is a leading public University with nearly 11,500 students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate degree programs offered...
The Master of Arts degree in journalism at CUNY’s Graduate School of Journalism is a new, intensive, three-semester program designed to prepare...