- Disabled veterans at college transition program pursue STEM, develop assistive technologies
- College President Suspended After Drunk Driving Arrest
- Election year politics seem to suppress tuition prices
- Essay about a president taking a course with undergraduates
- Colleges start new academic programs
- Academic Minute: Forest Moths
- Investigation Explores Practices of Equivalency Exam Provider
- NCAA Seeks Clarification of Antitrust Ruling
New Programs: Nursing, Filmmaking, Instructional Technology, Behavioral Sciences, Advocacy, Construction Management
August 12, 2014
- Georgetown University is starting a doctor of nursing practice program.
- Maryland Institute College of Art is starting an M.F.A. in filmmaking.
- New York Institute Technology - Abu Dhabi is starting an M.S. program in instructional technology.
- Ozarks Technical Community College, in collaboration with Drury University, is starting an associate of arts in behavioral sciences.
- Stetson University is starting a dual-degree program in which students may earn a J.D. degree and an LL.M. degree in advocacy in seven semesters.
- University of Texas at Arlington is starting a master's program in construction management.
Search for Jobs
Chapel Hill, NC
Bridgewater State University: A Rich History Bridgewater State University offers a comprehensive range of undergraduate, graduate, and evening degree...
South Georgia State College, formed from the consolidation of South Georgia College and Waycross College on January 8, 2013, is a residential state...