- New Programs: Nursing, Nuclear Medicine Technology, English, Industrial Engineering, International Law
- New Programs: Business and Government, Nursing, Fine Arts, Social Inequality, Educational Leadership
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Languages, National Security Law, Biochemistry
- New Programs: Sustainable Food and Bioenergy, Mental Disability Law, Social Work, Corporate Law and Finance
New Programs: Nursing, Filmmaking, Instructional Technology, Behavioral Sciences, Advocacy, Construction Management
August 12, 2014
- Georgetown University is starting a doctor of nursing practice program.
- Maryland Institute College of Art is starting an M.F.A. in filmmaking.
- New York Institute Technology - Abu Dhabi is starting an M.S. program in instructional technology.
- Ozarks Technical Community College, in collaboration with Drury University, is starting an associate of arts in behavioral sciences.
- Stetson University is starting a dual-degree program in which students may earn a J.D. degree and an LL.M. degree in advocacy in seven semesters.
- University of Texas at Arlington is starting a master's program in construction management.
Search for Jobs
New York, NY
Part of the City University of New York (CUNY) since its founding in 1961, Queens College is one of CUNY’s largest senior colleges. Often referred to...
The University of Texas-Pan American, a Hispanic serving institution, is in the middle of one of the fastest growing areas in the nation, the...