- New Programs: Nursing, Nuclear Medicine Technology, English, Industrial Engineering, International Law
- New Programs: Medical Assistance, Business Studies, International Business, Space and Telecommunications Law
- New Programs: Business and Government, Nursing, Fine Arts, Social Inequality, Educational Leadership
- New Programs: Graphic Communications, Financial Services Law, Wine Business Management
- New Programs: Sustainable Food and Bioenergy, Mental Disability Law, Social Work, Corporate Law and Finance
New Programs: Nursing, Filmmaking, Instructional Technology, Behavioral Sciences, Advocacy, Construction Management
August 12, 2014
- Georgetown University is starting a doctor of nursing practice program.
- Maryland Institute College of Art is starting an M.F.A. in filmmaking.
- New York Institute Technology - Abu Dhabi is starting an M.S. program in instructional technology.
- Ozarks Technical Community College, in collaboration with Drury University, is starting an associate of arts in behavioral sciences.
- Stetson University is starting a dual-degree program in which students may earn a J.D. degree and an LL.M. degree in advocacy in seven semesters.
- University of Texas at Arlington is starting a master's program in construction management.
Search for Jobs
The college mushroomed from an enrollment of fewer than 500 in 1946 to more than 27,000 students today. Likewise, the curriculum expanded to include...
The University of Central Oklahoma prepares future leaders in an opportunity-rich environment, ideally located in the Oklahoma City metropolitan area...