October 7, 2014
- Manhattan College is starting a new master's program in mathematics and a bachelor's-master's combined program in mathematics.
- North Dakota State University is starting a new master's degree in health, nutrition and exercise science, with a focus on leadership in physical education.
- Parsons at the New School is starting an M.F.A. in industrial design.
- University of Michigan at Dearborn is starting three health-related programs: a bachelor of science in public health, a bachelor of arts in community health, and a master's degree in health information technology.
- Yeshiva University is starting a master's program in speech-language pathology.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading