November 7, 2014
- College of Saint Rose has created four new majors in its business program: management, entrepreneurship, marketing and human resource management.
- Daemen College is starting a master of social work program.
- Georgetown University is starting two new master's degrees in communications: an executive master of professional studies in global strategic communications and a master of professional studies in integrated marketing communications.
- Rowan-Cabarrus Community College is starting an associate of applied science in emergency medical services.
- Sacred Heart University is starting an Ed.D. in higher education.
- University of North Texas has started a Ph.D. in mechanical and energy engineering.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading