December 16, 2014
- Dillard University is starting a concentration in medical physics in the university's physics and pre-engineering program.
- Indiana University at Bloomington is starting a master's program in data science.
- New College of Florida is starting a master's degree in data science. The degree will be the first graduate program at the college.
- North Central College, in Illinois, is starting an undergraduate minor in Middle Eastern and North African studies.
- Philadelphia University has started a master of science program in modeling, simulation and data analytics.
- University of Delaware has started a doctoral program in financial services analytics.
- University of Indianapolis is starting a bachelor's program in health care advocacy.
- University of Michigan is starting a minor in entrepreneurship.
- University of Texas at Austin is starting a dual degree program in which students will earn a master of science in social work and a master of arts in Latin American studies.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading