January 14, 2015
- Hugh Brady, professor of medicine and healthcare strategy and president emeritus at University College Dublin, in Ireland, has been appointed as vice chancellor and president of the University of Bristol, in England.
- Carmen Coballes-Vega, provost and vice president for academic affairs and professor of education at Eugenio Maria De Hostos Community College of the City University of New York, has been chosen as provost/chief academic officer at Rock Valley College, in Illinois.
- John Flicker, former president of the National Audubon Society, has been named president of Prescott College, in Arizona.
- Kenneth Kitts, provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke, has been appointed as president of the University of North Alabama. .
- Tisa Mason, vice president for student affairs at Fort Hays State University, in Kansas, has been selected as president of Valley City State University, in North Dakota.
- Belinda S. Miles, provost and executive vice president of access, learning, and success at Cuyahoga Community College, in Ohio, has been selected as president of Westchester Community College, part of the State University of New York.
- Cathy A. Sandeen, vice president for education attainment and innovation at the American Council on Education, in Washington, D.C., has been named chancellor of the University of Wisconsin Colleges and University of Wisconsin-Extension.
- Dan Smith, interim president of Vermont Technical College, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading