April 8, 2015
The following colleges and universities have announced their commencement speakers for spring 2015:
- Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences: Williams S. Marth, president and C.E.O. of Albany Molecular Research Inc., and Jim Douglas, the former governor of Vermont.
- Antioch University Midwest: Noah Adams, the author and contributing correspondent for National Public Radio.
- Babson College: Kevin Colleran, an early executive at Facebook and currently managing partner at Slow Ventures, and Richard Saul Wurman, an architect and author.
- Bergen Community College: Cid D. Wilson, president and C.E.O. of the Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility.
- Franklin and Marshall College: Richard Plepler, C.E.O. of HBO.
- Kettering University: Rodney O’Neal, former C.E.O. of Delphi Automotive.
- Lafayette College: Erik Weihenmayer, the adventurer, author and filmmaker.
- Ohio State University: Archie Griffin, president and C.E.O. of the Ohio State Alumni Association, senior vice president for alumni relations and the only two-time winner of the Heisman Trophy.
- St. Edward's University: Cardinal Daniel DiNardo, archbishop of Galveston-Houston.
- Taylor University: John M. Perkins, the author and civil rights leader.
- University of North Carolina at Asheville: Wiley Cash, the novelist.
- University of South Carolina-Upstate: David T. Seaton, chairman and chief executive officer of Fluor Corporation.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading