July 8, 2015
- George Washington University is starting a doctorate in educational science.
- Illinois Institute of Technology is starting a master of technological entrepreneurship program.
- Kennebec Valley Community College is starting an associate in applied science degree in sustainable design build.
- Niagara University is starting a bachelor of arts in economics.
- Pennsylvania State University is starting online bachelor's and master's degrees in accounting.
- Salve Regina University is starting a graduate certificate in digital forensics.
- University of Dallas is starting two new master of science programs in its business school, in business analytics and global business.
- University of Houston-Victoria is starting a human resources concentration to its bachelor's and master's programs in business administration.
- Waynesburg University is starting a master of arts program in criminal investigation.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading