July 8, 2015
- George Washington University is starting a doctorate in educational science.
- Illinois Institute of Technology is starting a master of technological entrepreneurship program.
- Kennebec Valley Community College is starting an associate in applied science degree in sustainable design build.
- Niagara University is starting a bachelor of arts in economics.
- Pennsylvania State University is starting online bachelor's and master's degrees in accounting.
- Salve Regina University is starting a graduate certificate in digital forensics.
- University of Dallas is starting two new master of science programs in its business school, in business analytics and global business.
- University of Houston-Victoria is starting a human resources concentration to its bachelor's and master's programs in business administration.
- Waynesburg University is starting a master of arts program in criminal investigation.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading