July 31, 2015
- Rice University is starting a master's program in energy economics.
- Seminole State College of Florida is starting an associate of science and a certificate program in supply chain management.
- University of Dallas is starting a master of arts in classics and a master of classics.
- University of Texas at Austin is starting a doctor of nursing practice degree.
- Valencia College is starting an associate of science in biotechnology laboratory sciences.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading