July 31, 2015
- Rice University is starting a master's program in energy economics.
- Seminole State College of Florida is starting an associate of science and a certificate program in supply chain management.
- University of Dallas is starting a master of arts in classics and a master of classics.
- University of Texas at Austin is starting a doctor of nursing practice degree.
- Valencia College is starting an associate of science in biotechnology laboratory sciences.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading