October 15, 2015
- Case Western Reserve University is starting a master of science in management, with a focus on business analytics.
- Elizabethtown College has started a bachelor’s degree in interfaith leadership studies.
- Johns Hopkins University is starting, at its Bologna campus, a master's program in global risk.
Lebanon Valley College is starting a bachelor of music program in audio and music production.
- Pennsylvania State University is starting a doctor of public health program.
- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology is starting a major in biomathematics.
- University of Alabama at Birmingham is starting a joint M.D./M.B.A. program.
- University of Indianapolis is starting bachelor's degrees in engineering.
- University of Miami is starting a master's program in mathematical finance.
- Weber State University is starting a master's program in computer engineering.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading