November 4, 2015
- Aquinas College, in Michigan, is starting a master of art in clinical mental health counseling.
- College of William & Mary is starting a master's program in business analytics.
- Cornell University is starting a master of laws degree in law, technology and entrepreneurship.
- Johnston Community College, in North Carolina, is starting an associate of engineering program.
- Newberry College is starting an undergraduate major in digital marketing.
- North Carolina Central University is adding a public relations concentration.
- Salem State University is starting an undergraduate major in dance.
- University of California at Berkeley is starting an undergraduate minor in journalism.
- University of Houston at Victoria is starting a master's degree in educational technology.
- University of Mary is starting a virtuous leadership concentration in its M.B.A., master of science in business and master of project management programs.
- Washington University in St. Louis is starting an undergraduate minor in medical humanities.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading