February 9, 2016
- California State University at Monterey Bay is starting an undergraduate major in human development and family studies.
- Eastern Michigan University is starting an undergraduate major and minor in fermentation science.
- Philadelphia University is starting a master’s program in athletic training, with an option to enroll in an accelerated five-year B.S./M.S. program.
- Roberts Wesleyan College is starting a bachelor of science program in homeland security and applied intelligence.
- Saint Leo University is starting a bachelor’s of science program in cybersecurity.
- Thomas Edison State University is starting a doctor of nursing practice program.
- University of Idaho is starting a doctoral program in higher education leadership.
- Virginia Commonwealth University and the University of Cordoba, in Spain, have announced a dual doctoral degree in which students will earn a Ph.D. in computer science from VCU and a Ph.D. in Cordoba's advanced computer, energy and plasma physics program.
- Wake Forest University is starting a master of science program in business analytics.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading