April 14, 2016
- Big Sandy Community and Technical College is starting an associate degree in broadband technology.
- Bridgewater College is starting a master’s degree in athletic training.
- Denison University is starting an undergraduate concentration in financial economics.
- Fresno Pacific University is starting a major in software engineering.
- Knox College is adding three undergraduate minors in math and science fields: health studies, statistics and astronomy.
- Rutgers University is starting a master's degree in global sports business.
- University of California at Riverside is starting master's in public policy for medical students who wish to better understand health policy.
- University of South Dakota is starting an online bachelor's degree in dental hygiene.
- Wilson College has started a master of science in program management.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading