October 25, 2016
- East Central University, in Oklahoma, is starting a master’s program on water policy.
- New York University is adding a social impact, innovation and investment specialization in its master of public administration degree in public and nonprofit management and policy.
- Pennsylvania College of Technology will offer an associate degree in brewing and fermentation science.
- Purdue University is starting an online master of science program in hospitality and tourism management.
- Sacred Heart University is starting an undergraduate program in computer engineering.
- Tacoma Community College is starting an associate degree in music.
- Teachers College, Columbia University, is starting a doctoral program in nursing education.
- University of Virginia is starting a master’s program in public safety administration.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading