Ryan Allen, a senior at George Mason University who performs as a drag queen at Washington-area clubs, has been elected homecoming queen, The Washington Post reported. While many at the university see the election as a symbol of the university's diversity and tolerance, some students worried that the election would hurt the university's image.
- The Meaning of a Transgender Homecoming King
- Democrats tout student loan issues, Ryan budget higher ed cuts in political ads
- Quick Takes: 7 Students Killed in Fire, $85M Not to Change Name, Princeton to Return Art to Italy, 3 Years for 'Fighting Sioux' Name, Chief Images Allowed in Parade, Club Proliferation, Vandals Who Want to Smoke, Invincible Donovan U.
- Chairman of Women's Studies
- A Road Through the County
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
College of Veterinary Medicine: Clinical Assistant Professor in Exotic Animal Specialty - Veterinary