The Ontario branch of the Canadian Union of Public Employees -- which represents teaching assistants in the province -- has voted to boycott Israel universities to oppose that country's policies in Gaza, CBC News reported. The union backed away from a proposal to boycott individual Israeli scholars and now says it is only opposed to institutional ties to Israel universities.
- Quick Takes: Ontario Union Wants Boycott of Israeli Academics, Obama's College Costs Discussion, More Scrutiny of Congressional Earmarks, U. of California Refunds, Gotham Book Mart's Legacy at Penn
- Israel Boycott Movement Comes to U.S.
- The Gaza War... on North American Campuses
- Quick Takes: Call to Reform Engineering Education, Yale Rejects 'Score Choice' on SAT, English Class Robbery, Ontario Union Adjusts Boycott Stance, Data on Study Abroad, Mormon Shift at U. of Utah, $245,000 to Teach a Single Course
- American Studies Association backs boycott of Israeli universities
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories