The Ontario branch of the Canadian Union of Public Employees -- which represents teaching assistants in the province -- has voted to boycott Israel universities to oppose that country's policies in Gaza, CBC News reported. The union backed away from a proposal to boycott individual Israeli scholars and now says it is only opposed to institutional ties to Israel universities.
- Salaries Up 4% for Senior Administrators
- Coaches in Waiting
- New Voice for Adjuncts
- A Jobs Bill for the College-Educated
- Sparrows in the Lion's Den: Welcome to NACIQI
- Quick Takes: Ontario Union Wants Boycott of Israeli Academics, Obama's College Costs Discussion, More Scrutiny of Congressional Earmarks, U. of California Refunds, Gotham Book Mart's Legacy at Penn
- The Gaza War... on North American Campuses
- Israel Boycott Movement Comes to U.S.
Search for Jobs