Flooding of the Red River has led several colleges to close for most or all of the coming week. The closures are both to ensure safety and to permit many students and faculty members to help with sandbagging and other efforts to minimize flood damage. Among institutions affected: Concordia College, Minnesota State University at Moorhead, North Dakota State University and the University of Mary.
- A River Runs Alongside It
- New Presidents or Provosts: American U. in Cairo, Benedictine U., Kilian CC, Marquette U., Metropolitan State U., Minnesota State U. Moorhead
- Waiting to Assess Gustav's Damage
- Quick Takes: Iowa's Floods, Michigan Accused of Stonewalling on Sports, Arizona's New Higher Ed Hub, More Bad News for WVU, Reprieve Possible for AP Italian, 'Scholar Ship' Closes, Foundation Fight
- A North Dakota university looks to partner with and maybe buy a for-profit consulting firm
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories