Valley City State University, facing an evacuation order due to flooding in North Dakota, will finish the semester with online instruction only. An announcement by Steven Shirley, the president, said that faculty members have been asked to be "flexible and creative" in finding ways to finish up courses. Valley City was one of the first colleges to give all students laptops, and it makes extensive use of technology in courses. "If any campus has the ability to continue during these difficult circumstances, it is certainly VCSU!" Shirley wrote to students.
- A River Runs Alongside It
- New Presidents or Provosts: Bucknell U., Gustavus Adolphus College, Loyola U. New Orleans, Saint Xavier U., Tarleton State U., Texas A
- Women Abroad and Men at Home
- New Programs: Entrepreneurialism, Environmental Sustainability, ESL
- Essay on whether faculty are trained for emergency situations
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories