The Jesuit School of Theology will merge with Santa Clara University, the two institutions announced Monday. The theology school will keep its campus in Berkeley, and will maintain its ties with other theological schools there, but will also become part of Santa Clara, which is a Jesuit institution.
- An Islamic College in Berkeley?
- The Ethics of Student Life
- Quick Takes: A Call for Scientists to Tithe Time, MIT Prof Ends Hunger Strike, Latest Offensive Party, Fulbright Delays in India, Huge Deficit in Texas Prepaid Tuition, Carson-Newman President Quits, Missing Defibrillator, Mayor Won't Become President
- Did a Union Doublecross Its College Activists?
- Santa Clara U. faculty object to change in health plans to deny abortion coverage
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories