Our Lady of the Lake University on Wednesday commemorated the one-year anniversary of a four-alarm fire that devastated its historic Main Building. The rebuilding process is progressing, with fall 2010 the targeted date for completion. One year after the blaze, the university reports an 84 percent increase in donations and a 24 percent increase in donors. In total, $2.4 million has been raised for the rebuilding campaign. The university is seeking $5.7 million.
- Blackboard Buys Angel
- Classroom Failure, Postseason Ban
- Conflict in the Plains?
- Breakthrough, Bust, or Building Block?
- Business and the Relevance of Liberal Arts
- New Programs: International Business, International Psychology, Ethnomusicology, Criminal Justice
- New Fair Pay Law Applied to Tenure Case
- MLA Urges Chairs to Focus on Adjunct Issues
Search for Jobs