Syracuse University's law school, responding to reports that students were using bathroom breaks during final exams to cheat, has decided to limit students to one restroom visit per exam, The Syracuse Post-Standard reported. Exams can last up to four hours. Some students were reportedly using bathroom breaks to use their cell phones to send and receive text messages. The newspaper said that students who present documentation of medical conditions requiring more frequent bathroom visits will be exempted from the new rules.
- Black Eye of Nepotism
- How Candidates Can Stand Out (in a Good Way)
- Athletics, Antitrust and Amateurism
- Communication Breakdown
- Low-Income Students Unaware of Aid Options, Report Says
- Quinnipiac AD Admits Coaches Rigged Rosters
- Call for Better Assessment at Community Colleges
- Adviser, but not 'Fiduciary'
Search for Jobs