Non-tenure track faculty members at Michigan State University have voted to unionize, 240-113. The new bargaining unit, affiliated with the American Federation of Teachers, will cover both full-time and part-time professors who are off the tenure track.
- Job Cuts at 2 More Private Colleges
- Moving to 'Conversion'
- Blago-Style Admissions
- Essay on the many ways higher education holds back those off the tenure track
- St. Francis Adjuncts Unionize
- Organizing harder but possible in states without collective bargaining agreements
- Adjuncts at Central Michigan U. Agree on First Contract
- For Adjuncts, Progress and Complexities
Search for Jobs