Diploma mills have never shown much respect for state or national borders, so the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the United National Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization have issued a joint set of guidelines on "effective practice" in preventing the spread of disreputable institutions. The document covers such topics as defining diploma mills, agreeing on the importance of the role of quality assurance bodies, and finding ways to share information about these institutions with the public.
- Quality Control Across Borders
- New Tools to Take On Diploma Mills
- Taking Aim at Diploma Mills
- When Imitation Isn't Flattery
- Global U.
- As boycott movement gains traction, Israeli science seems largely immune
- Harmonization and Tuning: Integrating the African Higher Education Space
- Principles for International Collaboration in Graduate Education
Search for Jobs