Mark A. Sargent resigned unexpectedly as law dean at Villanova University last week. On Friday, police reports emerged identifying Sargent as a customer of a prostitution ring who cooperated with police, leading to the arrest of the man who ran the operation, The Philadelphia Inquirer reported. University officials declined to comment except to say that Sargent would not be returning to the law school's faculty. Sargent could not be reached for comment.
- Student arrest and protest raise questions over campus sagging-pants ban
- A Ring of Fire
- Plot to Kill a Colleague
- Truth Without Consequences?
- Financial aid director at North Idaho College arrested for offering scholarships for sex
- Another Inappropriately Awarded Degree
- Ohio U. debate intensifies over anti-Israel twist to "ice bucket challenge" and 4 arrests
- UConn launches investigation into its own handling of child sex abuse allegations against professor
Search for Jobs