Mark A. Sargent resigned unexpectedly as law dean at Villanova University last week. On Friday, police reports emerged identifying Sargent as a customer of a prostitution ring who cooperated with police, leading to the arrest of the man who ran the operation, The Philadelphia Inquirer reported. University officials declined to comment except to say that Sargent would not be returning to the law school's faculty. Sargent could not be reached for comment.
- Sudden Exit for Los Angeles Community College Chief
- The Next Open Source Movement
- Add-Junk or Instructor?
- More Information on Animal Research
- Battle Over Direction of Alamo Colleges
- Wyoming Criticized by Lawmakers Over Partner Benefits
- Illinois Boosters Got Admissions Help for Non-Athletes
- British University Wants Faculty Members in Offices
Search for Jobs