- You Can't Handle the Truthiness!
- Faculty Council wants Rutgers to rescind commencement invitation to Condoleezza Rice
- Essay urges colleges to end competition for celebrity commencement speakers
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
- Head of IMF, facing protests, withdraws from Smith College commencement address
First James Franco was criticized by some students at the University of California at Los Angeles for not having enough gravitas to be named as commencement speaker. Then the actor was criticized by many others for withdrawing as speaker at the last minute. Now The Harvard Lampoon is presenting the speech (or prep for the speech) that he might have given at UCLA (at least in the minds of Franco and the humor magazine).
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories