- Quick Takes: Animal Rights Activists vs. Berkeley, Sallie Mae Warning on Loans, Contract for Part-Timers at GW, Flagship Leaders Under Fire, Cambridge Fires President, Virginia Returns Sculptures, Missing the Point of de Beauvoir
- Gotcha Student Journalism
- Parking Garages and Other Pork
- Quick Takes: Indiana Suspends Research Project, Knoxville and Faculty Settle Suit, Convict Teaches Criminal Justice
- High Tenn. Promise participation numbers boost FAFSA completion rates in state
The University of Tennessee at Knoxville is today moving the Rock, all 80 tons of it, across the street, The Knoxville News-Sentinel reported. The Rock is commonly used by students for free expression, but it sits where the university wants to build a new student health center. If the Rock breaks in transit, the university plans to replace it and to auction off the pieces.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories