- Quick Takes: Animal Rights Activists vs. Berkeley, Sallie Mae Warning on Loans, Contract for Part-Timers at GW, Flagship Leaders Under Fire, Cambridge Fires President, Virginia Returns Sculptures, Missing the Point of de Beauvoir
- Gotcha Student Journalism
- Parking Garages and Other Pork
- Quick Takes: Indiana Suspends Research Project, Knoxville and Faculty Settle Suit, Convict Teaches Criminal Justice
- Quick Takes: Export Panel Praised by Higher Ed Groups, Missouri Rejects Ken Lay Request, Protests Against Rice at Boston College, $1M for a Women's Coach
The University of Tennessee at Knoxville is today moving the Rock, all 80 tons of it, across the street, The Knoxville News-Sentinel reported. The Rock is commonly used by students for free expression, but it sits where the university wants to build a new student health center. If the Rock breaks in transit, the university plans to replace it and to auction off the pieces.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories