Baylor University has removed its alumni association from the university's Web site, e-mail service and toll-free phone lines, The Waco Tribune reported. The alumni association and the university have fought previously and have also previously agreed on financial independence for the alumni group. But while the university characterized its latest moves as related to that independence agreement, alumni leaders said that they weren't consulted and that they feared the changes would hurt fund-raising efforts.
- Sorting Out Alumni Affairs
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon announces new plan to 'combat' racism among its chapters
- Quick Takes: Immigrant Ban Questioned, Scholar Killed, Bonds Pass in Texas, Anger at Baylor, Fallout in Beirut, When Crime Is Off Campus, Unlikely Source of Hoax, Alumni Venture, Swarthmore President Retires, Arrest Numbers Disputed, Mugabe's UMass Honor
- Baylor faculty members, in switch, back their president
- Baylor Fires Its President
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories