Baylor University has removed its alumni association from the university's Web site, e-mail service and toll-free phone lines, The Waco Tribune reported. The alumni association and the university have fought previously and have also previously agreed on financial independence for the alumni group. But while the university characterized its latest moves as related to that independence agreement, alumni leaders said that they weren't consulted and that they feared the changes would hurt fund-raising efforts.
- New Director for White House Black College Initiative
- Dodging the Bullet
- The View From the States
- Bucking Conventional Wisdom on College Costs
- Scholar's Visa Denial Suit Revived
- Honoring the Anthem or Free Speech?
- Florida Settles With Ex-Dean, Hoping to End E-Mail Battle
- State Student Aid, Before the Fall
Search for Jobs