New Jersey has certified that postdoctoral fellows at Rutgers University have voted to unionize, affiliating with the joint American Federation of Teachers-American Association of University Professors union that represents more than 5,000 faculty members and graduate students at the university. The Rutgers postdocs are the third such union nationally, following those at the Universities of California and Connecticut.
- Unionizing Postdocs
- Do Adjunct Votes Count?
- Quick Takes: Inquiry at VCU Blasted, Ponzi Scheme at Miami, Postdoc Union, Community College Data, Scientists Who Share, For-Profit Regulation, Governor Gives Up Football Tickets, Court Loss for Men's Sports Backers, New Naming Rules in British Columbia
- Quick Takes: Senate Passes Science Bill, Agenda for Graduate Education, Appeals Court Blocks Suits Against Texas A
- Union Certified at Illinois-Chicago
- An Invitation to Unionize
- Unusual Union Battle
- New Presidents or Provosts: Alliant International U., Florida Gulf Coast U., Lake Superior State U., Philadelphia U., U. of Connecticut
Search for Jobs