Louisiana College has announced plans to create a medical school in 2012, the Baptist Press reported. The program has a proposed operating budget of $30 million, well over the college's current operating budget of $20 million annually. The state of Louisiana has been attracting interest as the site for new medical schools of late, with an Australian university planning to start a program in which students would be educated in Louisiana and Australia.
- Emergency Fund Proves Worth
- When the Coach Said 'Faggot'
- U. of California Will Lend State $200M
- Another Black Harvard Professor Accuses Cambridge Police
- Passage to India
- Stimulus or Hindrance?
- Ex-Dean at Illinois Criticizes Chancellor -- and Leaves Voicemail of Support
- New Measure of Status of Education
Search for Jobs