Karl S. Wright, who was named president of Florida Memorial University two years ago, is no longer on the job, and no reason has been given for his sudden departure, The Miami Herald reported. Wright did not respond to the Herald's requests for information about his departure.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Florida Memorial U., Shorter College, Tidewater Community College, Wright State U.
- College of Charleston's next president is politician with Confederate sympathies; faculty and students aren't happy
- Despite faculty opposition, a politician to become president of Florida State U.
- Quick Takes: Flat Funds for Arts and Humanities, More Than a Gold Watch at Miami Dade, SUNY to Ban Smoking in Dorms, Unique Collaboration in Chapel Hill
- 'Running Scared in the Schoolyard'
- Quick Takes: Longer Visa Stay for Foreign Profs, Guilty of Grade Fixing, Chicago-Led Group Wins Fermilab Contract, Trustee's Ethics Probed, Record Gift for German University, Assessing HEROES Act, Penalties for Ex-Oklahoma Players, Drug Ring at Mansfield
- U.S. Accreditation Official Out of a Job
- Questions surround sudden departure of Clemson vice president of student affairs
Search for Jobs