- More Scrutiny on Conflicts of Interest
- Researchers' Financial Disclosures in the Spotlight
- The Game of Ghost Writing
- Where No Researcher Wants to Be
- Quick Takes: Failure to Report at Harvard, Another Try at Antioch, 2 Accused of Harassment Quit Southwestern, Yale Expands, Immigration Status Limits Tuition Pledge, Knox Loses Appeal on $1M Verdict, Eastern MIch. to Pay $350K, A President-Elect Dies
An article in The New York Times details the common practice of drug companies offering to ghostwrite articles in scientific journals in the names of prominent professors. The article describes how professors are recruited, an apparent reluctance by universities or federal agencies to police the practice and the growing pressure from Sen. Charles Grassley to get the National Institutes of Health to crack down on the practice.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories