The recently rediscovered mental health records of Seung-Hui Cho, the 2007 Virginia Tech killer, were released Wednesday, providing little insight into how he turned into a mass murderer, The Washington Post reported. The records indicate that he was never treated at the university's counseling center, despite a judge's order that he get treatment there.
- Review of Franco Berardi, 'Heroes: Mass Murder and Suicide'
- Privacy and Protection
- Essay by Virginia Tech professor on why professors shouldn't be armed
- Quick Takes: Obama Adds to Science Team, RIAA Shifts Strategy, Milgram's Shock Experiment Still Works, Unusual Ethics Choice, Tufts Loses $20M, E-Mail About Va. Tech Killer, Morris Brown Survival in Doubt, Witch Sues Nebraska
- State report finds failure to share information about Virginia Tech shootings
- Why Did He Have to Be a ...?
- Learning From Tragedy
- Virginia Tech, Faulted, Fights Back
Search for Jobs