Two students at Virginia Tech were found shot and killed Thursday at a campground near the campus that is popular with students, The Roanoke Times reported. The killings -- being investigated as a double homicide -- come at an institution where many are still recovering from the murder of 32 students and faculty members by a student in 2007.
- Virginia Tech, Faulted, Fights Back
- 6 Killed in Northern Illinois Shooting
- Quick Takes: $175,000 Awarded for Lost Notes, Police Kill Seton Hill Student, Administrator on Leave for Apparent Bike Theft, Suit Charges Harassment by a VP, Remembering Tragedies at NIU and Va. Tech, Obama Effect on Canada, Historians Rank Presidents
- Va. Supreme Court rules Virginia Tech not liable for shooting deaths
- Campus Violence, Viewed From Afar
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories