Two students at Virginia Tech were found shot and killed Thursday at a campground near the campus that is popular with students, The Roanoke Times reported. The killings -- being investigated as a double homicide -- come at an institution where many are still recovering from the murder of 32 students and faculty members by a student in 2007.
- Virginia Tech, Faulted, Fights Back
- 6 Killed in Northern Illinois Shooting
- Va. Supreme Court rules Virginia Tech not liable for shooting deaths
- Campus Violence, Viewed From Afar
- Campus police praised for actions against gunman who struck 'very heart of campus'
- One Year Later
- Quick Takes: $175,000 Awarded for Lost Notes, Police Kill Seton Hill Student, Administrator on Leave for Apparent Bike Theft, Suit Charges Harassment by a VP, Remembering Tragedies at NIU and Va. Tech, Obama Effect on Canada, Historians Rank Presidents
- Quick Takes: Hiring Dispute at MIT, Cuts in N.J., Credit Card Debt, Wyoming Murders, U.Va. Dean Lied to Feds, Death at Roanoke, GAO Studies File Sharing, Police Chief's Past, Nepotism in Alabama, Probation for Ky. Wesleyan, Research on Prisoners
Search for Jobs