The University of Houston is using Wii to attract more students to physical education courses, The Houston Chronicle reported. Wii, which is popular with students, is used to have those in the courses follow and copy the action on the screen to work up a sweat -- and earn elective credit.
- Quick Takes: Boehner Wins House Leadership Post, New Details on Bush Science Plan, Amherst Bars Sudan Investments, Texas Southern President Repays Landscaping Costs
- Free online course providers pair up with credit-bearing exams
- K-12 education leads the technological way
- The Arcade and the University
- Quick Takes: Prof Accused of Plagiarizing Grant Proposal, New Call to Improve Higher Ed, Obama in Effigy at Kentucky, Quinnipiac Expels 3 Accused of Harassment, Wayne State Enrollment Decline, God and Man at Canadian Universities
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories